Tuesday, August 18, 2009

4 Wonderful Years!


Yes, I know that is has been a very very long time since we have posted anything. But before I get into our trip to Oregon I wanted to say happy anniversary to Kevin. We have been married for 4 years, today, and that is crazy to us. At times it seems like we have never been apart, and other times we feel like we have been married for 2 months.
We have had so much fun being together and are still as madly in love now as we were when we first got married, maybe even more!!!
Kevin, I love your craziness and your ability to always bring a smile to my face. You are a wonderful husband, father, and companion. I don't know what my life would be like with out you, all I know is that I would not be as happy as I am right now with you. I look forward to many more years with you and all of eternity to laugh, cry, smile, hug, kiss, and love you. I love you!

No comments: